Hello!
My name is Laura. I’m sort of a hodgepodge of your typical adolescent females. I enjoy writing poetry and stories about my experiences. I love playing video games – some of my favorites include Portal, Minecraft, The Walking Dead, Heavy Rain, and many, many more. I adore anime and I’d love to cosplay if I had enough talent to make a costume worthy of emulating anything. Some of my favorite classes include Chemistry, Choir, Band, Psychology, English… my hobbies range a great deal. My high school extracurricular activities: Speech Team (Dramatic Interpretation, Humorous Duet Acting, Dramatic Duet Acting, Special Occasion Speaking, Improvisational Duet Acting, and Original Oratory), Theater (my favorite character I’ve portrayed is Cinderella from Into the Woods, Construction Crew, Improvisation Team, Science Olympiad (despite not being very good), Math Team (also despite my not being very good), Philosophy Club, Theater Student Leadership (Assistant Stage Manager), Civitas, Honors World Language Society, National Honors Society, National English Honors Society, Math Honors Society, Mindprints (School Arts Magazine), Tri-M, and probably one or two other things I missed mentioning. You should hopefully get the picture by now.
My family is very small – I have one younger brother and my two parents. I grew up in a small Midwestern suburb where even people who lived 20 minutes away had no idea where the town was. My favorite childhood movie was Mary Poppins. To this day, I will never tire of that movie. Not to mention I was in love with Bert, who is played by Dick Van Dyke, who, on his show, The Dick Van Dyke Show, is married to a girl named Laura who loves to dance. Coincidence? Probably. Some other favorites of my childhood were Barney, Veggietales, Codename: Kids Next Door, Teen Titans – most of these I still watch to this day.
To be quite honest, I have absolutely no idea why I am doing this. I don’t have any idea what kind of effect this will have on me in the future. I may end up being very in depth with this blog, or this might be another thing like my Glee fanfictions where it just kind of disappears after a while, when I get preoccupied with something else. In short, I have no idea what is to become of this. All I know is this is my story, and hopefully you’ll enjoy reading about it.
But overall, I really do just want to cuddle.
No comments:
Post a Comment