Monday, February 17, 2014

Merry Christmas in February!

I had rehearsal with the Outlook Chorus again yesterday, as I do every Sunday. Back in December, they had a mandatory secret Santa, where you were assigned a girl from the chorus and you had to buy them a present. Thus, I bought a few stereotypical girly items that almost any regular girl would enjoy like makeup and jewelry and all that jazz. Nonetheless, I didn't go to the party at which they shared the gifts because I had pep band, attendance at which is a requirement for my band grade. So I gave the present to Perla, who I knew was going, and left it at that.

Over several rehearsals and 10 weeks later, I finally got my present. It was a box of Mike and Ike's, a box of Skittles, and a $15 iTunes gift card. I didn't find out who had me so I could thank them, but if they ever end up seeing this, thank you. I have a jaw joint disorder so hard candies like Skittles don't always end up to great. Thus, I tried giving the candies to Paige but she didn't like them much either.

My sort-of boyfriend came over to my house after rehearsal. I gave him the candies. Speaking of Christmas in February, Sort-of still forgot to bring my christmas gift. I don't really care, it's just a present, but I think it'd be nice to get my Christmas gift before my birthday in June. Sort-of is a dork. But that's why I love him so much.

Today, I did get my cuddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment